Kitchen Manager Job - International
Job Title: Kitchen Manager
Salary: Euro 35,000 - Leading Restaurant Brand - Paris
Kitchen Manager Job Description
Kitchen Manager - Leading global restaurant brand Paris - Up to 35,000 euro + Exceptional package benefits.
Our client is currently recruiting a Kitchen Manager for thier high volume restaurant concept in Paris. As one of the worlds most renowned employers, they offer fantastic food in a fast paced, customer focused service style.
The company is looking to recruit a hands-on and self motivated Kitchen Manager. The restaurant company offer a benefits and training package which is one of the best in the catering and hospitality sector. Our client offers a unique opportunity and is looking for a talented, ambitious Manager.
The Kitchen Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the business. Our multi-faceted leaders must possess an entrepreneurial spirit, a high level of intellectual reasoning, a passion to deliver an exceptional atmosphere, and the ability to drive the business forward. You must possess a minimum of three years of experience in a high volume restaurant/entertainment venue.
The successful applicant will:
- Be flexible, customer focused and enthusiastic.
- Be passionate about quality fresh food and flawless customer service.
- Have Kitchen management experience within a high volume restaurant business; branded experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Full understanding of cost centres and how to run & control
- Extensive experience managing a large, diverse staff with an emphasis on training, coaching, and cultivating a teamwork atmosphere
- Passion for the industry
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the smooth day to day running of a high volume restaurant.
- Overseeing staff members and maintaining standards in customer care and service.
They offer all Manager's an excellent salary package, a bonus potential, career development and ongoing training and development.
Apply for this Kitchen Manager Vacancy (International )
Enter your details below to apply for this job. We will also match you to any other existing vacancies we hold in our database.