Sous Chef Job - Europe
Job Title: Sous Chef
Salary: 28,000-30,000 euro + benefits package
Sous Chef Job Description
Sous Chef - Leading global restaurant brand Madrid - Up to 30,000 euros + Exceptional package benefits.
Our client is currently recruiting an Sous Chef for thier high volume restaurant concept in Madrid. As one of the worlds most renowned employers, they offer fantastic food in a fast paced, customer focused service style.
The company is looking to recruit a hands-on and self motivated Sous Chef. The restaurant company offer a benefits and training package which is one of the best in the catering and hospitality sector. Our client offers a unique opportunity and is looking for a talented, ambitious Sous Chef.
The Sous Chef will be responsible for all aspects of the business. Our multi-faceted leaders must possess an entrepreneurial spirit, a high level of intellectual reasoning, a passion to deliver an exceptional atmosphere, and the ability to drive the business forward. You must possess a minimum of three years of experience in a high volume restaurant/entertainment venue.
The successful applicant will:
- Be flexible, customer focused and enthusiastic.
- Be passionate about quality fresh food and flawless customer service.
- Have management experience within a high volume restaurant business; branded experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Full understanding of cost centres and how to run & control
- Extensive experience managing a large, diverse staff with an emphasis on training, coaching, and cultivating a teamwork atmosphere
- Passion for the industry
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting in overseeing the smooth day to day running of a high volume restaurant.
- Overseeing staff members and maintaining standards in customer care and service.
They offer all Sous Chef's an excellent salary package, a bonus potential, career development and ongoing training and development.
You must be fluent in Spanish and English.
Relocation package maybe considered.
Apply for this Sous Chef Vacancy (Europe )
Enter your details below to apply for this job. We will also match you to any other existing vacancies we hold in our database.